New York Municipal Liability Lawyers
Municipal Liability/Municipal Accident
The New York municipal liability lawyers of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick have been representing injured individuals and their families for over 50 years. Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of New York laws and know how to successfully obtain rightful compensation for clients involved in serious accidents.
We represent clients in any of the five boroughs of New York City, including Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. We also practice in the courts in Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Can I Sue the City? – Guiding You Through the Process to Obtaining Compensation
Our NYC municipal liability lawyers guide clients through the complexities of municipal liability claims, including filing Notices of Claims against various New York City agencies. We handle an array of municipal accidents, such as:
- Public swimming pool accident
- Subway accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motor vehicle accident involving a city-owned vehicle
- School injury accident
- Medical malpractice occurring in a government-owned hospital
- Sidewalk slip and fall accident ( New York City Pothole Laws)
- Government premises accident
- Other injury claims against a municipal or government entity
If you or a loved one has been injured in a municipal accident, it is critical that the initial stages of the lawsuit are commenced appropriately and efficiently. Our municipal liability lawyers know how to file a lawsuit against the city of New York, will manage all aspects of your lawsuit, and will ensure all deadlines are met. Call us toll FREE at 866-502-9091, or email us, for a FREE consultation with a knowledgeable New York City attorney.
Read our premises liability articles below:
- Fatal Day Care Accident Leads To Multiple Lawsuits
- Inadequate Security In NYC Buildings Is A Big Problem In Summer
- When Is Water Too Hot?
- If A Golfer Fails To Yell ‘Fore,’ Does An Injured Person Have A Claim?
The NYC municipal liability law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick represents clients in all five boroughs of New York: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx, as well as Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rockland County, and the remainder of the State of New York.
The discussion on this page is generic and not specific to NY law, which may be materially different.