Emergency Room Error Lawyer
NYC Hospital Negligence Attorneys
The emergency room places immense stress on medical personnel including doctors, nurses and surgeons as well as the patients it serves. Unfortunately, when mistakes are made in such a fast-paced environment, they can mean the difference between life and death. If you have been severely injured or lost a loved one due to an emergency room error, it is in your best interest to speak to an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
At the New York City law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick, we have been representing the victims of serious injuries for more than 50 years. By focusing exclusively on helping injury victims, we have extensive knowledge on the subject. We know what it takes to win and no case is too large or complex for us to handle.
People need to be held accountable for damaging emergency room errors. If you have been injured, call 212-257-3731 or toll free 866-502-9091 for a FREE initial consultation with a knowledgeable attorney. For over 50 years our law firm has been getting results for injured New Yorkers.
Experienced Representation for Emergency Room Error Victims
How were you injured? Emergency room patients are often treated by many medical professionals, creating many opportunities for errors to be made. We handle all ER and hospital negligence cases, including those stemming from:
- Delayed diagnosis or delayed testing
- Failure to perform x-rays
- Failure to review patient history
- Misreading test results
- Failure to perform proper testing
- Bleeding or hemorrhaging
Was the Hospital Staffed Properly?
When lives are on the line, hospitals need a staff that’s up to the task. Unfortunately, many do not. Insufficient staffing is a huge issue in emergency rooms. Poor staffing can lead to surgeries not being performed in a timely fashion or the use of inexperienced staff in crucial roles.
If you have been hurt due to emergency room negligence, contact us today for a FREE initial consultation. Get the compensation you deserve.
Our additional medical malpractice resources
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Still A Common Threat To Infants
- Study Reveals Startling Hospital ICU Misdiagnosis Statistics
- Your Hospital Can Be Hazardous To Your Health
- New York Tort Reform As It Related To The Rights Of Injured Children
- ‘Safe Harbor’ For Doctors, Caps, Health Courts And Other Panaceas Are Not The Answer To Rising Health Care Costs