Personal Injury FAQs
Answers to Your Legal Questions
After an accident, our injury lawyers know you are going to have many questions, so we have compiled a list of answers to some frequently asked legal questions.
- Steps to take after an accident
- Can I sue after an accident/injury?
- Who can I sue for my injuries?
- What are the steps to filing a civil lawsuit?
- When should I contact a personal injury attorney?
- Why should I hire a personal injury lawyer?
- How can a personal injury lawyer help?
- What does personal injury compensation include?
- How do I select the best lawyer?
- Additional legal questions
We know this isn’t a complete list of questions, so we have also answered some additional questions related to the specific type of accident you were involved in.
- Auto Accident FAQs
- Mass/Public Transit Accident FAQs
- Pedestrian Accident FAQs
- Construction Accident FAQs
- Premises Liability FAQs
- Medical Malpractice FAQs
- Other Resources
If you have additional legal questions, help is right around the corner at the law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick. For over 50 years we have been getting results for injury victims. Contact us at 866-502-9091 for a FREE case evaluation.