New York Wrongful Death Attorney
Accidents and situations that cause injuries can also potentially cause deaths. When a death occurs in these types of situations, the resulting lawsuit is deemed a "wrongful death" lawsuit. Taking action against the negligent party cannot bring your loved one back, but it can help begin the healing process and may get you the compensation that you deserve for your loss.
- For over 40 years, the law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick has been assisting families who have lost a loved one in a wrongful death situation. This experience has allowed us to become well respected within the legal community and also very well versed in laws that are specific to the State of New York.
- One such law governs the type of individuals who can and can't receive compensation from the loss of a loved one. The survivors of the deceased person who perished as a result of another's negligence can receive compensation for wrongful death only if they show that they have suffered a financial (pecuniary) loss.
- Our wrongful death lawyers can ensure that your rights are preserved and that if you are eligible for compensation under this law, that you receive every dime that you are owed.
- We have many years of experience with wrongful death cases and can assist you in choosing the best course of action to take in order to minimize the trauma to your family and maximize the compensation you may receive.
NY City Wrongful Death Civil Suit Lawyer
Our New York fatal accident attorneys have experience in the following types of wrongful death lawsuit cases:
- Fatal car/auto accident
- Semi truck accidents
- Construction site fatalities
- Crane accidents
- Medical malpractice death
- Surgery error death
- Deadly fires and explosions
- Child's deaths
- Teen wrongful death cases
- Senior wrongful death
- Defective products
- Premises liability
- Scaffold falls lawsuits
- Falling debris accident
- Bicycle death
Contact the New York wrongful death lawyers at the law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick today to discuss the possibilities for your wrongful death case. We provide a free consultation to our clients so you can discuss your case with one of our attentive NY City wrongful death lawsuit attorneys at no cost or obligation to you! Let us help you through the grieving process and get a resolution, if possible, to your wrongful death.
The New York City (NYC) wrongful death law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick represents clients in all five boroughs of New York (NY): Manhattan/New York County, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn/Kings County, and the Bronx, as well as Suffolk County, Nassau County/Long Island, Westchester County, Rockland County, Harlem, and the remainder of the State of New York.
The discussion on this page is generic and not specific to NY law and, in fact NY law may be materially different.