New York Serious Injury Attorney
Under New York laws, individuals must meet the minimum threshold of serious injury in order to pursue a personal injury lawsuit. However, regardless of the severity of the injury, individuals are able to recover no-fault insurance benefits following an auto accident. The attorneys at Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick help accident victims in all five boroughs of New York City, including Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. We also practice in the courts in Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
NY City File a Personal Injury Lawsuit Lawyer
At Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick, our New York serious injury lawyers are experienced helping clients in cases involving all types of serious injuries, such as:
- Head injury: Our serious injury attorneys pursue compensation on behalf of individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, concussion, or other brain injury that impacts cognitive ability or other bodily functions.
- Spinal cord injury: We help individuals who have become paralyzed as a result of a vehicle rollover, roof crush, or other serious accident. We comprehend the extreme impact that quadriplegia or paraplegia will cause.
- Fracture: As experienced injury lawyers, we understand that there is no such thing as a simple broken bone. We recognize that many times there are complex fractures or multiple broken bones which can result in muscle loss, severed arteries, muscle atrophy, loss of blood vessels, or other complications.
- Loss of limb: We help accident victims who have lost an arm, leg, hand, foot, finger, toe, or other body part in an accident. We have first-hand experience of the limitations and challenges that arise following a partial amputation or full amputation.
- Burns: Car fires, explosions, chemical spills, electrocution, lightening, and other accidents often result in burns or electrocutions which severely disfigure the face, arms, or other skin tissue. These injuries often require skin grafts or plastic surgery and leave extreme scarring.
- Other injuries: Our attorneys are skilled at representing clients who have suffered many other forms of injuries which have impacted their life, such as torn ligaments, torn rotator cuffs, scarring, ruptured tendons, ruptured discs or herniated disc injuries, and an array of other injuries.
We also offer comprehensive representation to clients in wrongful death actions. Our NY City personal injury lawsuit attorneys offer over 40 years of experience helping individuals and families recover full compensation and move forward after an accident. Consult with our serious injury lawyers to ensure your rights are protected.
The NYC serious injury law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick represents clients in all five boroughs of New York: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx, as well as Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rockland County, and the remainder of the State of New York.
The discussion on this page is generic and not specific to NY law and, in fact NY law may be materially different.