New York Litigation Attorney
Every day, people throughout New York are injured or victimized by the negligence and carelessness of others. At the law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick, our New York litigation lawyers have more than 40 years of experience representing these injury victims and their families. We understand their suffering and offer the experienced legal help they need to pursue a successful lawsuit and move forward from the situation.
NY City Trial Lawyer
Our NYC firm focuses on handling personal injury claims involving everything from New York auto accidents to medical malpractice to slip and fall accidents. However, our dedicated New York litigation lawyers and staff also offer legal help to clients in matters involving:
- Types of serious injuries & death: brain injuries, burns & electrocutions, spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death
- Civil rights violations: police misconduct, false arrest, sexual harassment
- Professional / Legal malpractice
- Tourist accidents: car accidents, boat accidents, subway accidents and more
- Industrial accidents: explosions, chemical spills, machine malfunctions and others
- Child Injuries: daycare injuries & school accidents, dangerous children's products liability claims, playground accidents, school bus accidents
- Additional legal information
It doesn't matter whether the incident happened once or is a part of a recurring issue. No case is too large for us to handle. Our dedicated New York litigation lawyers will be attentive to your needs. We will create an aggressive plan that helps protect your rights and recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact the NY City trial lawyers of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick to discuss your situation and find out more about the legal help we offer. Every initial consultation is free so you can tell us about your legal issue with no cost or obligation to you.
Here are some of our relevant articles and injury resources:
The NYC litigation law firm of Tolmage, Peskin, Harris & Falick represents clients in all five boroughs of New York: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx, and in New York County, Kings County, Richmond County, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rockland County, and the remainder of the State of New York.
The discussion on this page is generic and may not be specific to NY law and in fact, NY law may be materially different.